A study done by Radford University analyzed the U.S. census data on divorce and came up with a list of professions with the highest divorce rates. The following are the top ten:
- Dancers & choreographers – 43.05% divorce rate
- Bartenders – 38.43% divorce rate
- Massage therapists – 38.22% divorce rate
- Gaming cage workers – 34.66% divorce rate
- Extruding machine operators – 32.74%
- Gaming service workers – 31.35% divorce rate
- Factory workers – 29.78% divorce rate
- Telephone operators – 29.30% divorce rate
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides – 28.95% divorce rate
- Entertainers and performers, sports and related workers – 28.49% divorce rate
Looking for a San Diego Divorce Attorney?
Regardless of whether your occupation is on this list or not, sometimes couples just need a fresh start. If you are considering divorce, the San Diego divorce attorneys at The Edmunds Law Firm can help.
Call The Edmunds Law Firm at (800) 431-2526, or fill out the contact form on our website. We have over 33 years of experience handling a variety of complicated divorce cases around the San Diego and Bay area.