Bio for Iana D. Benjamin, Attorney at Law
Iana Del Benjamin is an Associate Attorney at the Edmunds Law Firm. Prior to joining, the Edmunds Law Firm, Ms. Benjamin gained significant experience in civil law cases, especially in family law, real estate law, immigration law and trusts and wills. Ms. Benjamin clerked for former Judge Kenneth G. Macleay of Maryland, focusing primarily on civil litigation, specifically worker’s compensation law.
Ms. Benjamin also clerked for United States Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, Senior Member of the House Judiciary Committee. Ms. Benjamin also interned for Former President William (Bill) Jefferson Clinton at his office in Harlem, NY.
Ms. Benjamin’s civic and professional involvement includes:
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Pro Bono Attorney and Editor of the JBA’s Daily Record submissions
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Volunteer Attorney
- Daniel Webster Perkins Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Coastal Alumni Board of Directors